|Up To €100 + 50 Free Spins|
|€1000 + 200 Free Spins|
|500% Up To €50|
|€300 + 200 Free Spins|
|€1000 + 200 Free Spins|
Let's face it: Online casinos are there to make money, and the less you win, the more they make. But unless online casinos are your favorite charity, you want win more and let them earn less. Well, here are some ways to help increase your chances of winning in an online casino:
1. Study the games you play, or play only the games you've studied. This is absolutely the most important rule of all. Your chances of winning vastly increase if you understand the rules of the game, and your chances increase even more if you master the ins and outs of the game. If you only want fun like the kind you get in an amusement park, play a variety of games. If you are playing to win, stick to the games you know.
2. Limit the games you play. This is connected to the first tip. Since mastering the game increases your chance of winning, it is better to limit the kinds of games you play because it is easier to master one game instead of two. If you play five different kinds of games in an online casino, chances are you won't master any of them well enough to win very much very often.
3. Take care of your body. In gambling, as in any other sport, a strong body has a better chance of winning the game. Never enter an online casino when you are sleepy, tired, drunk, or angry. Remember, you are playing to win. You need to prepare for gambling like a professional athlete prepares for a race.
4. Limit your losses. If it's not your day and you just can't win, the second best thing would be not to lose either. Before you even start online gambling, set a clear limit on how much money you are prepared to lose. If you are using a card, use a debit card instead of a credit card, so that you are forced to stop when it's empty. When you've reached your limit, stop and clear your head. Maybe you'll have better luck tomorrow.
5. Limit your winnings. This is often harder to do than limiting your losses, but if you want to win in online gambling, you have to quit while you are winning. While you are setting your limits on how much you can lose, set also your limits on how much you can win! When you have reached that limit, stop and enjoy your winnings - or keep it for tomorrow's gambling spree!
As with any other sport, the way to win in online gambling is by knowing your limitations and by practicing your skills. The more you practice, the more you increase your chances of winning; and the more self-discipline you have, the greater will be your chances of keeping your winnings too.